Our Maintenance Plan
Since 1932…our goal has been to exceed the expectations of our customers and to serve as a benchmark by which other heating and air conditioning companies are judged. From our humble beginning during the Depression, until now, over eight decades later, we have maintained our reputation by adhering to a non-negotiable business ethic of always putting the customer first! We provide the design, installation and maintenance of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems, as well as a complete sheet metal fabrication facility.
Over nearly nine decades…that is a record you can take “comfort” in.
What You Get From Our Maintenance Plan
Membership Cost is $200/year for a single system home
- Brush clean your evaporator coil
- Apply Bactigard to your Evaporator coil (Bactigard stops the growth of Bacteria, and mildew-they use it in hospitals)
- Wash or replace air filters (filters are extra if you don’t have your own)
- Clean out drain pan
- Flush condensate drain line
- Blower wheel checked
- Refrigerant leak inspection on air handler
- Tighten electrical connections.
- Oil blower motor- When applicable
- Air handler visual inspection
- Clean leaves and debris from the condensing unit.
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condenser cabinet
- Refrigerant leak inspection on condenser
- Tighten screws on cabinet
- Condenser visual inspection
- Insulation on copper lines
- Level thermostat- When applicable
- Refrigerant pressure readings
- Amperage of compressor
- Amperage of fan motor
- Amperage of heat strips
- Temperature differential
- Record data for your records
- 30 Day Warranty